Vegetarian Advice, Articles, and Recipes that are more Than Just Salad right from the Angry Giraffe's Mouth.


Friday, April 25, 2008

Katie's Granola Goddess Mix
















This is a
yummy variation on other recipes I've found online.
There were no real amount of ingredient, I just kind of threw them in as I wanted! :)


But here's the list of estimations of ingredients:

1/4 cups Hemp seed
1/2 cup Almonds
1/4 Flax seed
1/2 cup cashew and sunflower and pumpkin seeds

2 cups oat meal ( not instant)
1/2 cup honey- could use

1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup raisins and cranberries

I got the original recipe from here

However I found mine reallyyyy sweet, so I might use less honey and see if it still
binds..
All you have to do is mix up the oats, honey, oil and nuts then put it in a pan and pop it in the oven for 15 minutes. Mix it up again, then toast it for another 15 minutes at 350. Then mix in the dried fruit, and push it together and wait for it to cool. During this time everything will cluster together.

Anyway mine turned out delicious! I even mad
e some into bars :)

No comments: