Vegetarian Advice, Articles, and Recipes that are more Than Just Salad right from the Angry Giraffe's Mouth.


Monday, April 2, 2007

April 2 Dinner- Tofu Stir Fry and Naan Bread



This is an extremely easy meal that is good to use up what every you have in your fridge or freezer. All you do is saute your veggies in oil or PAM, fry your cubed tofu (best in firm or extra firm form) put in some spices of your choice and voila. No need for measuring either. I used asparagus, snow peas, string beans and onions. For my tofu I first pressed the block to get out extra water, then cubed it. I then added it to my oiled skillet and spiced it with turmeric, cumin, sage, soya sauce and garlic, but again you could use whatever you like best. I served it with a piece of naan, a yummy flat bread.

If I were doing this again I would use less oil, and saute the veg in PAM instead.

Overall this was a pretty good dinner. Easy and was good with the naan.

No comments: